Friday, March 12, 2010

Always I am With You !!


"please don’t cry"
how can I not.
I’m sad inside and lost
without you


"don’t miss me so"
how can I not.
I’m not myself, I’m not whole
without you


your afraid that if I miss you, then you’re not with me.
you are always with me, it’s just not the same as a physical touch, a real hug, to honestly stare into your eyes and see you stare back, and a smile, if only I could see feel you with me for real, I’m always with you, you're always with me but physical touch is so needed, and we don’t have that yet.


so I’m always with you, and you're always with me
but I still miss you when we’re not talking,
I still miss you when I lay awake at night
I miss you when I wake in the morning
because love, I need you


through the hours of the day
I walk slowly, without you right next to me.
I imagine you there, beside me, imagine all the time
and all I’ve wanted since I said yes
was to truly be with you.


I am with you, you are in my every thought
but I need you so, you are my very life
to breath
...

1 comment: